Smithville Fiber works directly with cities, towns and utility companies in a variety of public-private partnerships to improve connectivity options and improve quality of life.
From launching symmetrical gigabit connectivity (for both residents and small business) to creating (and managing) commercial fiber rings, Smithville provides a variety of strategic services for cities, towns and counties.
Smithville services include the capacity to seamlessly and securely link together multiple municipal buildings, facilities and properties, and the company possesses strong depth in assisting local government IT networks and operations.
Smithville’s scalable capacity can provide a unique strategic advantage for cities with changing needs and resources.
Smithville services include:
- Scalable bandwidth options up to 100 gigabits of connectivity
- Deep experience in linking together multiple facilities and IT functions across multiple platforms
- Internal IPTV networks for programmatic services
- IT network support
- Multiple options for digital voice services
- Flexible SLAs
- Managed services
- Customized network services
- Security consulting