High-speed and high-capacity Internet and other services from Smithville Fiber help educational institutions handle the ever-changing demands of K-12 educational operations.
Smithville can seamlessly and securely link together multiple educational and administrative facilities. Typical engagements provide a range of services from supporting distance learning (Snow e-days) to portable devices like tablets for individual students and educators. Smithville supports a variety of networks and service plans.
Smithville’s scalable capacity allows K-12 institutions the strategic capacity to increase needed bandwidth during high use times (such as system-wide student testing) and dial back services during period of low use (e.g., summer break).
Smithville educational services include:
- Scalable bandwidth options up to 100 gigabits of connectivity
- Deep experience in linking together multiple facilities and IT functions
- High-capacity bandwidth for individualized learning with tablets and other portable devices (including online chalkboards and home connectivity support)
- IT network support
- Multiple options for digital voice services
- Flexible SLAs
- Managed services
- Customized network services
- Security consulting